Pretty Little Studio - Sunny Memories Insta Hop!


Welcome to the Pretty Little Studio “Sunny Memories” Instahop! 

Today we’re excited to announce our newest collection “Sunny Memories” designed by @abstractinspiration.


Our Creative Team has created some projects with a ”printable freebie” designed just for this hop!
“Sunny Memories” is now available for Pre-Order in the @prettylittlestudio paper shop.

Here is what I created!

By printing off both pages so I could use the horizontal cards to fussy cut and use as embellishments on the vertical cards! I even used the collection name off the border strips (sunny Memories).
I added machine sewing to add texture . I fringe cut three strips of the purple paper and attached by machine sewing on them.
My white butterfly is a hand punch butterfly attached with foam tape to create a 3D effect.
Add some splatters of black colour shine and I was done!

Oh how I love the colours and floral blooms of this collection.


To download your freebie, Make sure you’re following @prettylittlestudio and be sure to hop to all the designers Instagram accounts on our Creative Team and see what they have created. 

You have until April 20th to download your “printable freebie”. You can find this “freebie” under “freebie of the month” in the PLS paper shop.


Download will be available till April 20th.







Head to @prettylittlestudio now!

Comments

Popular Posts