JustNick Studio - XOX Layout.


Hello everyone today I have a sweet layout for you!
I have used two cut files from the JustNick Store which are just a bit gorgeous!!!!
I decided to make a 8.5x11 inch layout and cut the XOXO to fit the dimensions. I love white on white and if your cut file is thicker it will stand out beautifully.
I then cut a Boho Floral (3) and again sized it to fit proportional with my layout. I cut one in white and one in patterned paper, I love to add layers to blooms and this is a great way to do that. I only used several dots of glue between the white and patterned paper cut so I didn't lose the layering effect.  I paper backed the larger bloom. To finish off adding centres to the smaller flowers. I attached to my page with foam tape to create a 3D effect.
I added some machine sewing to three edges of my white background paper to add definition.
Lastly I added some very cute embellishments from my chosen collection Main Squeeze by Crate Paper.
Thank you for stopping today and I hope this layout has inspired you to create your own 'sweet' layout using these wonderful cut files.
Head to the JustNick Studio to see these cut files and all the other cut files available in store.








Comments

Popular Posts