First Stuck?! Challenges sketch of 2018:

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!
May 2018 be a creative one for you.

So here is a wonderful sketch from Stuck?! Sketches to start you off in 2018 and I have to say this really got my mojo going!




I have used Vintage Girl collection by Photo Play which is just lovely.

I decided to use only one photo (of my daughter) and use the other three spaces as per sketch as features.

The rose cut file is from Silhouette Design Store and I have backed it with papers from the collection.



I love that this sketch still allows for negative space which I love.

I look forward to seeing what you all create!

Here are this months sponsors.



Head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see all the other wonderful DT creations.


Comments

  1. An absolute stunning take on the sketch Rachel! PS also loved scrolling through your feed to get to this post, lots of eye candy along the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts