Christmas layouts - Puppy Love:


My son recently bought home a puppy (without consent of course!) and so we have a new fur baby to love. She is a white German Sheppard and her name is Honey.

Each year I do a little photo shoot with our other dog and cats, buying a few props and bribing them with treats. These two layouts are both of Honey, just because she is so cute in that Santa outfit!

I have used several cut files on each layout, birch tree background, a oh so cute Penguine, a llama and snow flake (ok I do love cut files) all from Silhouette Inc.

I have use Fa La La collection by Crate Paper with a few extra embellishments from my stash.

This year I really enjoyed creating Christmas layouts and cards because the collections this year were just fabulous (this one and PinkFresh Studio).

Thank you for looking and I hope these have inspired you in some way to scrap your Christmas photos.

xXx



Comments

Popular Posts