JustNick Studio - Love These People


Hello JustNick friends today I have a layout that is all about family!
I have used this gorgeous Heart Background cut file. Remember you can resize this cut file to suite your layout. I cut one in white card stock and then another in vellum.
I chose Elle Studio Family Fun collection!


I then chose several different coloured papers and backed some of the hearts. To keep some white space I have not over done the paper backed hearts.
I then attached to the centre of the page. I then added my vellum hearts background cut file and attached by sewing over the bigger hearts. The vellum adds another texture and softness.
I have added some puffy stickers, acrylic hearts and word stickers on random hearts to add more interest.
I have created a journal block feature at the bottom of my page (which I will journal on later)
I created a polaroid frame for my photo and added an over sized title to the side.

I have finished my layout off using a red and heart border strip and adding a woodie from my stash.

I love this photo of my kids and I, and wanted to create a fresh, bright and happy layout.
Thank you for stopping by today and head to the blog for more and to browse the shop.








Comments

Popular Posts