Take Life One Cup At A Time!


Another layout created using PP Paige Evans Turn the Page collection which I am just a bit in love with!

The photo is of my mother and I, my mother being British only drinks tea and a lot of it lol!
So a layout with tea cups seemed so appropriate.
I have sewn on my tea cups and lightly inked the edges for definition.

The tea cup cut files are from Silhouette Design Store (stacked tea cups). I added centres to mine, hearts, rose and circles. I then backed them with paper.




I fussy cut many flowers and butterflies from the patterned papers to sit against my floral strip, finished off with some chipboard embellishments from the collection and more sewing.

Don't you love the title! Again this is from the Silhouette Design store.

I love how this layout turned out and so glad I have scrapped this photo of my mother and I.

Thank you for stopping by today and see you again soon.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts