Pink Fresh Studio - Escape the Ordinary Layout:

I was sorting and organising and sorting my craft area the other night and discovered that I had unknowingly purchased Escape the Ordinary by PinkFresh Studio twice!!! (I am sure I am not the only one to do this). Well I am actually so glad I did because it is amazing!

I am sure you have noticed that I have become a little obsessed with 8.5x11inch layouts and here is another one.

I used a wonderful cut file from JustNick Studio and my layout evolved from there.


I am a huge fan of geometric shapes so I just couldn't resist this cut file.
I have placed it on an angle and cut a 1/4 off the edge so it sat on my 8.5x11 inch layout without losing impact.

I then paper pieced it and added die cuts from the collection.

I added machine sewing for texture.

I loved how this turned out and it just is the perfect collection to scrap my boy!

Thank you for stopping by for a look!

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts