Justnick Studio - Fab Paris Layout:

Hello everyone and welcome to another layout using JustNick Studio Fab cut files!
I am a fan of butterflies and blooms ( which I have to moderate somewhat!), today I have a layout using both butterflies and florals.
Here are the two cut files I used.
And here is my layout! I have scrapped this gorgeous photo of my daughter in Paris, her and I went on a mother/daughter trip to Europe back in 2014, we certainly made some wonderful memories.
I have used a new mini collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio One in a Million. I cut my beautiful butterflies in patterned paper and then added zig zag sewing machine to the centre of each butterfly.
I then cut doodle flower circle in white card stock and placed over my butterflies slightly off centre and then added machine sewing around the edge.
I then added my photo again off centre in the flower circle, this to give a cascading effect from the top left of the page to the bottom right of the page.
Then I added die cut flowers from the collection and FAB card as my title which I added by typing the words Paris 2014.
I finished this layout off adding some banners and more sewing.
I do love pretty and these cut files certainly are pretty! 

Thank you for stopping by today and see you soon X

Comments

Popular Posts