Bohemian Dream Layout - Beautiful Wild Child:

Well I finally got to create a layout using the wonderful new collection by Coca Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream!

I found the most wonderful floral cut file over at Paper issues (which is free) and my layout evolved from there.


It really is a dreamy collection which is why I chose this photo of my daughter.

I backed my cut file with one of the stunning floral papers. I also cut two of the cut files in white, but the second cut file I only glued down the main flowers and left the leaves and smaller flowers, which gives a wonderful effect.

I have added machine sewing, light splatters of black colour shine and foam taped many of the die cuts to add a 3D effect.

Thank you for stopping by for a look.
If you have any questions ask away by leaving me a comment and I will get back to you.

Happy Scrapping!
xXx

Comments

Popular Posts