Turn the Page by PP Paige Evans - another layout!

Once I love a collection I find difficult to put it away and Turn the Page collection is definitely that!

I love the paper swatches and being a quilter as soon as I saw them I knew what I was going to create. They are a perfect 2 inch and so I found a cut file that resembled a quilting block and went from there.

One swatch is patterned paper and the other is quotes, so I have used both on my layout.


I added some machine sewing to add texture and to make it more authentic.

Some quilt blocks I added foam tape to create a 3D effect as I am not a fan of completely flat layouts.

I added some white card stock butterflies on my background to soften.

Then I added some of the gorgeous die cuts to embellish.

I love the end result. I am becoming a fan of the 8.5 x 11 inch layouts.

Thank you for stopping by today for a look.

XxX

Comments

Popular Posts