Scrapbooks and Cards Today Magazine - Free File Layout

Hello my scrappy friends!

I was so thrilled to be asked to contribute to Scrapbooks and Cards Today.

I was asked to create a layout using this gorgeous cut file which is free this month!
Nicole Nowosad designed this cut file.

And everyone knows I love cut files.


 So here is my layout using this gorgeous floral bloom!




I have cut this in black cardstock and then used a patterned paper
piece to back the actual flowers.

I have added some white cardstock flourishes over the black by
cutting another in the white cardstock.

I have also added wooden flair buttons to the centres of the larger
blooms and  patterned  paper centres on the smaller blooms.

Supply List:
Pebbles Inc  Girl Squad
Woodies Shimelle Little by Little
Black Color Shine Heidi Swapp

Thank you so much for stopping by and head over to the Scrapbooks and Cards Today blog:




Comments

Popular Posts