Helmar - Hexagon Cards:

Helmar this month requested I create some cards, well this is a craft I tend to not indulge, as a 12x12 scrapper my mind just doesn't seem to cope with such a small space to work with lol!

However I love a challenge and here is what I created, Hexagon Flower cards.

These can be made by hand simply cutting a 1 inch paper hexagon template, arranging 6 to create a flower shape and tracing on white card stock or you could use a cut file if you have a cut file machine.

I have used the gorgeous collection by Pretty Little Studio Dream Big.

I have added machine sewing to give the authentic quilt feel to them.

I have added light splatters of black paint and layered die cut flowers and word sentiments.

I ensured the inside of my cards were pretty by adding a wood veneer words, sentiment sticker and small flowers.







I have used Helmar Quick Dry 450 glue, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and Hlemar PVA glue for the wood veneer.

For all Helmar adhesive products please head to:


Thank you for stopping by and happy creating.



Comments

Popular Posts