The Studio Challenges - Scrap Lift Challenge

Hello scrappy friends and welcome to the latest challenge from The Studio Challenges.

I went through The Studio Challenges blog to pick a layout to lift and there were so many fantastic layouts to choose from but finally I settled on a layout by Jinny (her work is amazing I am sure you will agree).

Of course my layout ended up looking nothing like jinny's but thats what I love about lifts, your own spin and scrapping style inevitably creates a uniquely 'you' layout!


Here is Jinny's gorgeous layout!



I have used Kaisercraft Island Escape collection to create my layout with a stunning tropical flower cut file from the Silhouette Design Store.

We do hope you will play along!

Head over to the blog for all the details and to see what layouts the other DT girls chose to lift.




Comments

Popular Posts