Scrap Lift Sunday - Paper Issues:

Hello scrappy friends it is Scrap Lift Sunday over at Paper Issues.

How wonderful is this layout by Michelle!


Here is my lift of Michelle's layout.

I have used the new collection by Fancy Pants Dream big which is just gorgeous.

I have used an awesome cut file from Paper Issues and its free, Wonky Chevron.

I have added some sewing to add texture and foam tape to create a #D look on my page.

A cool photo of my boy deserved a cool layout!



Thank you for stopping by and now head over to the Paper Issues blog for all the details and to see more wonderful inspiration!


Don't forget to share your creations with us on the Paper Issues FB account and on Instagram #.

Feel free to use my discount code for 20% off any product purchased.

See you soon!



Comments

Popular Posts