Remember This layout - Creative Scrappers #308

Hello Creative Scrappers and today I have my take on this wonderful sketch #308.



I have used Pinkfresh Studio Happy Things collection.

This collection is an older one from Pinkfresh but still so fabulous one.

I have stayed true to the sketch!
I decided so go modern, classic and clean.

I adore this photo of my kids playing up for the camera, it has an arty feel to it.

I have used a heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe called Happy Now.
I Paper pieced three of the hearts in co ordinating paper and then machine sewed down the centre of the heart cut file.




The geometric paper cut I have machine sewn on the printed lines/diagonals to add more definition and texture.

I then splattered my page with black color shine.

I have foam taped my square 'Remember this' journal card to make it a feature, which I used instead of a second smaller photo!

Then I added puffy stickers and acrylic tag.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and we do hope you will join us and create your own version of this sketch. Don't forget to #creativescrappers and link on the Creative Scrappers blog.

For more photos of this layout head over to the Creative Scrappers to see full reveal.


Comments

Popular Posts