Product Spotlight Pebble Inc Sunshiny Days - Paper Issues

Summer, summer and more summer, thats what this challenge is all about!

Now it maybe winter in Australia but somewhere it is summer lol!



I love the new summer collection by Pebbles Inc Sunshiny Days.

I have chosen the colours and embellishments to make a boy page this time and for once I have not used white as my background as I just loved the wave paper.

How cute are the surf boards!

The embellishments on this page are totally boy and colour co ordinate but I have added two tropical flowers to add pops of colour.

My Summer Fun cut file is from Silhouette Design store and I have water coloured it a light blue to it blended in with my colour hues of the layout.

I am a big fan of Pebbles Inc and this collection is no exception! It is a fantastic summer collection and is very versatile in its used (my last layout using this collection was girl with a fantastic pineapple).



This collection is available now in store and if you use my discount code Rachel L you will receive 20%.



Head over to the Paper Issues blog for more Product Spotlight from the other wonderful DT girls.

XxX

Comments

Popular Posts