JustNick Studio - EveryDay Magic Layout:


I am very excited to be sharing my first DT layout for JustNick Studio!

 How beautiful is this new cut file Behold Beauty!


And this is what it inspired me to create.


I have used Live More by PinkFresh Studio collection to create my layout.

I have cut the floral cut file twice, one in white cardstock and then in patterned paper and layered to give a 3D effect. I then added leave sprigs in a way that gives the illusion of the floral cut file cascading behind my photo. I then dressed up the centres of the flowers.

I then cut my photo into three strips for visual interest. I have foam taped my photo over the floral piece to add to the 3D effect. This photo is special as it is of three generations, me, my mother and my daughter, and this is why I scrap, to memory keep and ensure these photo moments do not pass undocumented.

So not to distract from the cut file I have placed my title under my photo and finished this layout off adding detail with clusters of embellishments.

Head over to the JustNick blog for more photos and to purchase this gorgeous new cut file.


Thank you for stopping by today!





Comments

Popular Posts