Free File Friday - Paper Issues:


Your challenge is use  any cut files  that can accompany a traveller's notebook, travel layouts, or travel related projects. 

It's all about documenting your travels or staycations from summer or any time of the year! 

I have used the gorgeous cut file Leaves are falling. 

This photo was taken on a recent winter trip to one of the beautiful National Parks. We go every winter to get back to nature.



To add texture I have sewn on the leaves and splashed in gold color shine.

I then had fun adding die cuts from the Simple Stories Cabin Fever collection.

I think it says a winter adventure!

We hope you will join us in this challenge.

Head to the Paper Issues blog to choose a wonderful cut file and get creating!


Feel free to use my code Rachel L for a 20% discount of any product purchased!



Comments

Popular Posts