Challenge YOUrself - July Challenge #43


Your challenge this month over at Challenge YOUrself is create a layout using your hand-written journaling!


Now I have to admit my hand writing is not something I like to add to my layouts, usually I hide it!

But challenge accepted and here you go, my DT layout with my hand writing visible!


I have used an amazing cut file from Bea Valint 


She offers amazing inspiration and free cut files like this one 3D Floral.

I have used Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.

I have journaled around the edge of my layout which I can live with lol!

We hope you will join us at Challenge YOUrself and don't forget to make sure your layout includes a photo of YOU!

Head over to the Challenge YOUrself blog for all the details and to see the other awesome DT layouts.


Comments

Popular Posts